Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Staycation

VBS is OVER!!! Praise God...this is how I feel and I didn't even really do much with it so I can only imagine how poor David feels. David was placed in charge of VBS at church this summer...and he did an AMAZING job!!! I am so proud of everything he did and how it turned out. He organized work days, workers, EVERYTHING!!! I only got to go to the last night...thanks to my awesome co-workers who took patients so I could leave early, and I was very impressed with the night.

This is the craft room...
The stage, David and Larry made all of the backdrops!!!


During "snack" time (which was hotdogs, nachos, corndogs!!! we only got goldfish when I was a kid!) they had games and this cool ride.
So the past 5 days I have been on "staycation" Which fell at the perfect time. It started the day after VBS was over and ends tomorrow. One of our dates was to go to the potery painting place...this is what turned out.

David made a coffee cup.
I made a snowman plate for Santa's cookies!!!



I can't wait to see how they turn out once they are fired...stay tuned for the end results!

No comments: