Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

ABC's 123


David had his first day of his senior year at ACU today!!! And yes I am a dork and made him stand by the door to take his picture! The best part is that when he came home today he told me that he learned his "ABC's"...in Hebrew but I still think it is funny (that is what you learn in kinder! haha)


David doing his hebrew homework...got to know those ABC's...notice Penny helping/quizzing himHebrew is weird and they write the wrong way...Right to left...that or David needs to go back to Kinder and learn the direction to write.

While David was at school today I "worked" VERY hard catching up on my sleep and rest, and plan on spending the day tomorrow getting a pedicure! ( I can't tell you how glad I am that I'm not in school!!!) But look I was productive tonight!!! I grouted AVA's letters for above her bed. Now all that is left is to paint the sides.



Hope all of you teachers had a good first day of school!!!


1 comment:

Jason Turner said...

there is no "V" in Jasolina