Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

full fun weekend

What an AMAZING weekend!!! We took our last trip of the summer and went to Austin. We left Friday afternoon and went to see my best friend Meredith. It was so nice getting to see her, and hang out with her and Nick. Saturday David was boring and went to Starbucks to work on his sermon, so Meredith, Nick and I went to Barton Springs...A pregnant women HEAVEN during August when we are having 100 + degree days! Of course I am the responsible person and put on 55 SPF sunscreen...everywhere but my legs and left hand...My legs are a nice bright red shade but only the fronts of them...leaving a very distinct line dividing the front and back of my legs...and some how I guess I didn't get it on the back of my left hand b/c it is randomly also bright red!

After a fun afternoon we headed off for Round Rock. David was asked to guest preach at Round Rock Church of Christ. We were very blessed to be able to stay at Garrett's parents house. They were so welcoming and loving. We felt very much at home with them.

This morning David did an AMAZING job preaching. He was going into a very tough situation this weekend and I believe that he was able to preach what the church needed to hear. David truly has been given the gift to preach, and I can't wait to see how God uses him.

One last note/pictures before I leave. I am 32 weeks and go back to the Dr. in the morning...so it is time once again for belly pics! This is Penny and Ava bonding. Sometimes I wonder if Penny knows there is a baby growing inside of my belly. She likes to come up and just lay her head on my belly and "talk" to it. (she can make some pretty funny noises to it)


And here is the 32 week photo! I think my belly has gotten bigger just over the last few days!
Hope everyone had a great weekend, Good luck to those who are starting school tomorrow/this week (Paul!)

PS please be praying for the Round Rock church as they are dealing with some tough issues with their youth group.

No comments: