Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chris and Katie's wedding

This weekend was another busy weekend. David, Penny and I headed out to Lubbock for Chris and Katie's wedding. I have been looking forward to this wedding since Christmas (really since Chris told us he got the ring). Chris is one of David's best friends and was in our wedding (almost one year ago!!!)

This is at the rehearsal dinner...it was at this little steak house and we got to watch the sunset while playing horse shoes and swinging. So much fun!
Penny felt very special this weekend b/c she got to come with us. When we call the hotel they told us they allow dogs for FREE!!! Such a blessing b/c we didn't have to kennel her (cost a lot and I don't know how well she would of done stuck in a kennel fri- monday) So this is Penny enjoying the tempurpedic king size bed.

The wedding was at a cute little church followed by the reception at some reception place across the street from a lake. (They are going to have amazing lake wedding pictures!) The beautiful bride and groom!

One...Two... Three JUMP!!! David was a little late, Chris looks like he is going to sit on Katie...got to love it!

Chris with his family

Josh got the guarder!!!!

David, Chris and Josh...I love these guys!!! (they reacted the dancing at our wedding...Darn I couldn't since I'm 7 months preggos)
My favorite picture and can't wait for them to get back from their honeymoon! Congrats Katie and Chris! We are sooo happy for y'all! Hurry up and have a baby so Ava can have a friend!

PS wow I didn't realize how big I looked in this dress...Still can't believe Ava will be here in 2 1/2 months!!!

No comments: