Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ava Kate

So we went to the Dr. on Monday. The ultrasound showed that Ava is in Frank Breech...meaning that her head and feet are both up and only her butt is down. I could of gone into the hospital this week and try to have the baby, but we really only had one thing going for us for making it about a 30% chance of working, with lots of risk factors including having a baby that day ( that means she would of came today!!!) umm that is a little scary and I am just now ok with having her in 4 weeks so we have decided that for us it is best just to wait and pray she turns on her own, or to just have a c-section 1 week early. I think I can handle having her in 3 weeks...I think! Some days I think I am still in denial about the whole thing, then the next day I can't wait to have her with us.

I'm slowly starting to nest and have plans to deep clean the livingroom today. I might even water my poor plant that looks so sad. But I'm still up for anyone who wants to come clean my house for me!!!

Ok side note that I think is super funny...Penny came and got in bed with me this morning when David left for school...I got up over a hour ago...umm she is still in the bed! What a lazy dog!!!

No comments: