Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dittos for Kiddos

Penny is helping David get ready for holding baby Ava. She is such a daddy's girl!

This is how my husband shows me that he loves me...I came home to a trail of double stuffed oreos (a current craving) that was leading to the couch that had my pillow and blanket waiting for me...as well as a Gilmore Girl dvd ready to play! Isn't he the best!!!! (I think so) Porry penny was stuck in her kennel begging to get out so she could eat all of those wonderful oreos.
This is me after a long day of work...and 36 weeks pregnant! I can't believe that she will be here in 2 1/2 weeks!
Tonight David and I ventured out to Dittos for Kiddos. Abilene has a semi-annual resale kid sale. Oh my we didn't know what we were getting ourselves into. We were shopping for a swing, bouncy seat, tummy time/floor play mat thing, and a high chair. We walked in and within about 10 mins we were in line buying our swing and bouncy seat. Oh my soo much pressure! We got what I think was a awesome deal both items were more than 50% off if we were to buy them new, but yet they are still in great shape! Go us!!!

This is Penny checking out our new buy...trying to figure out what the heck this pink thing is and if it was for her or not...oh poor thing she has no idea what is coming!
This is our new to us swing...only $60! It even swings in 2 different directions!

Our new bouncy seat...we got for $30 and at the stores they are $59.99!!!

This is David and I slowly watching our house fill up with baby stuff and realizing holy cow we are having a baby in 2 1/2 weeks!!!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Way to go you!!! Those are great deals. We have that same kind of swing, different pattern but the girls love it and that bouncy seat too! Our resale shop is not that good so full price for us! Yes you think your house is full now just wait till you bring that pretty little girl home...it gets worse. It is amazing how something so tiny takes up a house! Ok, sorry for this novel. I watched Gilmore girls the entire week before I had the girls too! Alright, I guess that is enough from me. Can't wait to see pictures of her!