Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Hope everyone had a good Labor day weekend...I sure did!!! David's parents came in town Sat. around lunch time and hung out with David till I got home. Then we (David not me) cooked hamburgers outside...mmmmm!!! Nothing much on Sunday...just relaxing and then today was shopping/sleep day for me!!! (while David had to go to school haha).

I was able to catch a bunch of baby sales today, got most of our things today for 50% off!!! Can't beat that!

David got me this shirt that he has been dying to get for months (it finally went on sale!)

We got my sling for 50% off!!! and it is super pretty...notice fake Ava is back!

Janaye and I went and got the letters for her baby GIRL!!! (Kinslee Jordan) so she can start painting them. Then we headed off to Kohls and found sales on baby's first thanksgiving outfits...



I thought I would be nice and given y'all a extra tummy picture...33 weeks...7 more to go!

No comments: