Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

3 weeks

I wrote this on Monday and saved it instead of posting...sorry

My baby girl is 3 weeks old! Everyone always told me how fast the time would go by...but I'm not liking it! She needs to stay little forever (well maybe a little bigger so that she will sleep during the night haha).

So at 3 weeks she is...eating every 3-4 hrs (3 oz of breast milk from a bottle), during the day she will stay awake for an hour or so after eating most meals...at night goes back to sleep about 30 mins after if she doesn't have too much gas, loves her swing, still doesn't like her back, loves being held on her tummy against your chest (I think she would like to sleep that way but I think we would be shot if we let her sleep on her tummy), loves to stick her tongue out, doesn't look so confused when she is awake (like she knows what is going on now), she does good in the car (thank God since it is a hour one way to church).

This week we are getting ready for Grammy (David's mom) and her Great Nana (his grandmother) to come visit! Ava can't wait to meet her Nana. I think Uncle Paul and Uncle Cameron are coming into town too...it's going to be a party! Hope y'all have a good day and week!

No comments: