Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

picture update


This weekend was my Grandmother side family reunion...David and I were not invited (my dad didn't want us to travel with Ava so he uninvited us) But here is a really good picture of my parents, and uncles with my Grandpa.

I can't believe that Ava will be 3 weeks tomorrow! (will post on that tomorrow, I hope) Here are some new pictures I hope yall enjoy.
Ava in her Jasonlina shirt that my brother made her.
Notice she isn't too happy to wear it.
Today I got out her tummy time mat and she enjoyed kicking around in it.


Today Ava went to her first Sunday morning church...she did so good with the hour drive there and back, as well as not being super cranky during church...although she did pass gas loudly once during the lord's supper!
Proud Daddy and his baby girl
I'm ready to go!

Penny isn't touching her face it just looks like it
She also learned this week that she loves her swing! (a big help when she doesn't want to lay down)
David was lucky and got to take out the diaper genie this week...look at all those poop diapers!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

send me a pic of ava you want in your header and i'll switch out the ultrasound pic. :)