Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

2 months

It has been so busy lately with all of the holiday stuff going on. Dec. 19th Ava turned 2 months so I need to do a 2 month post... (Christmas pictures will come later when I finally upload them)

At 2 months Ava weight 10 lbs 8 oz. 22 inches long. She has moved up to 0-3 month clothes, and still in size 1 diapers. She has graduated up the the big girl bottles since she is now drinking 5 oz of breast milk every 4 hrs during the day but will sleep about 5-6 hrs at night (mommy and daddy very very happy about that!!! She has also moved into her own room sleeping in her crib!

Fun things she has started doing...
-LOVES her tounge!!! it is ALWAYS out of her mouth!
-She smiles all the time
-She now can focus on toys and seems to like them...every now and then she will hold onto them if you put them in her hands.
-she wants to suck her thumb...but hasn't figured out that she needs to get it out of her fist.

David and I are so blessed to have her in our life, and we enjoy every minute with her. It is so much fun watching her grow and develope into the the young lady she is going be.

Sorry it has been so long. I hope to post Christamas before I go back to work on Thursday.
Be praying for me...I think I will do ok going back, but it will still be a little hard that first day. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

No comments: