Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

All mommy wants for Christmas...

All mommy wants for Christmas is a silent night!!! Although I can't complain Miss Ava Kate is a great sleeper (at night). Pretty much every night this week she has slept 5 hrs in a row, and twice 6 hrs! But I can still ask Santa for more...right?


I can't remember if I mentioned that last weekend Ava Kate and I went home for a girls weekend while Daddy stayed home and rested and studied for finals. Well y'all might be shocked to hear this but Sassy and I went SHOPPING!!! Lets just say Miss Ava is now in the Christmas spirit and pretty much can be till Christmas!!!




Isn't she the cutest! Today I went to the store and got her a Christmas bow and some Christmas socks! She is trying to get onto Santa's good list!

No comments: