Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas finally around our house! The tree has been up we just finally got around to finishing it. It feels like it has taken forever for Christmas to come this year...I was wanting to put the tree up during the summer! (must of been a preggos thing)

Here is the fireplace...I found awesome nutcracker stocking holders!!! (even better 50% off!)
A few days ago I had just put Ava down for the night. I looked up from the sink and everything was white! I love snow!!!

asdPappy got Ava a stuffed Penny...I don't think she was very impressed.

The other night David and I had a date night (dinner and christmas shopping) so Chris and Katie watched Ava for us...they took pictures for us. I'm just glad she came back alive Chris had her for a hour by himself!!! Although she did come home in only her jacket and a blanket...poor baby had a blowout with her diaper and I'm a bad momma and forgot to pack extra clothes





Ava and Chris played a bunch of xbox...I love how they have the same facial expression!
No Chris this is how you do it!!!

Tonight we finally got around to the tree! Ava was a big help! She put her own little shoes up
She loves the lights on the tree







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ava and the xbox cracked me up. and so did her coming home in only a jacket and blanket. happens to the best of em