Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

One month pictures!

Here are some of Ava's 1 month pictures that a girl from work took for us. God has blessed us by placing Missy in my life. Not only for her picture taking ability but she blesses my life every time I work with her.

Ava wasn't her happiest during her photo shoot...but Missy was able to get some amazing shots! Hope y'all enjoy!

These are towards the end when she was done with this picture stuff
I love this picture!





My beautiful little family
This is another favorite of mine!







look how RED her hair is!!!
This past weekend Ava and I headed back to Irving for some girl time with my mom. For some reason since I got pregnant I have been so home sick for my mom. This weekend gave me some much needed mommy time and I feel like a different person! Thanks mom for a great weekend! Ava also went on her first scrapbooking crop...and of course loved it! We took some pictures but I'm waiting on Laura to send them to me...some how I made it there without my camera.

Hope y'all had a great Monday...David and I didn't get out of our pj's till 5:30 when we made our way up to see some patients at the hospital. It was a much needed lazy day with the hubby!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So cute! Wow she looks alot like you!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful!

Lisa said...

Love, love, love them!!!!