Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas


We were so blessed this Christmas. I was still on leave from work so we were able to go home for a little over a week!!! Paul came out and picked me up so that Ava and I could get to Molly's wedding and then David came to Irving a few days later after he got done preaching. It was such calm and relaxing break! We were so blessed to be able to be with both families (minus Jason and Shannon) and see so many friends.


This is Ava and her boyfriend Wyat. They are 11 days apart. Brad and Ava
AUNT MEREDITH!!!! Ava LOVES her Aunt Meredith and is sooo sad she doesn't get to see her more!
4 generations...David, his Grandmother, and his Dad. (special prayers needed for his Grandmother. She has been in the hospital and is now going to have to move again. She is having a hard time with all of the change. Michael and his family could use some extra love and prayers...thanks)
I'm such a happy baby!!!
Passed out with Grandpops!
Ava and mommy on Christmas eve
She was real into opening gifts...haha At least she was awake for this one!
I can't believe that Ava's first Christmas was a white Christmas and she won't even remember it! I think I heard that it was the first one in 83 years!!! At least we got some cute pictures in the snow...once again she is real impressed with it can't you tell?!?!


My amazing little family!
Hurry up Santa and bring me lots of gifts!!!

Every Christmas morning we go to breakfast at either Denny's or IHOP. (we really missed Jason, Shannon and Addy)
Ava got a baby doll for christmas...we found David doing this...without him realizing it!!!
Ava and her stocking from Grammy

This is my brother-in-law Pual. He is a Texas A&M bus driver (see the cool gloves we got him). He is single and would love to meet one of you lovely ladies on the bus! (That is where I want him to find his future wife...and then drive away in a bus at the wedding!!!) So wait for him at bus stop 23 if you are interested!
Ava and Grammy's tree
Ava and her Great Granny

Hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday and New Year. We sure did!

No comments: