Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Let it SNOW Let it SNOW

Let it SNOW Let it SNOW!!! It has already snowed 3 times in Abilene and all before the new year!!! I can't believe it...but I love it. We are borrowing Addy's little snow suit...which is a tad bit too big! But hey it is warm so I don't think Ava minds!


This is Ava's second snow...
She was making a snow angel...Remember this is a super thick and warm jacket...she didn't even know she was touching snow...so no she wasn't wet and cold.
Mommy and Baby!!!
I don't think she was too impressed...she rather have her bottle that she was due for.
She loves her buggies that Santa gave her for her carseat.
Ava rang in the New Year with her Sassy and Daddy. Mommy had already gone to bed since it was my first day back and had two more days to go.
I hope everyone enjoyed the catch up blogging today. Make sure you go all the way back to the gingerbread post so that you see all of the new ones.
Pray for us tomorrow. Ava starts "school" at Rainbow Bible school. She is going to be going 2 days a week. I believe that her getting in was such a blessing from God! Her spot opened up the week that we had no idea what we were going to do for a babysitter during David's short course (but thank you Vicki for offering to come in town from Irving just to watch her), and this way she is going to be able to socialize with kids her age. Speaking of kids her age...Kinslee is almost here!!! Janaye is going to be induced a week from today! Ava can't wait to meet her new best friend!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love that it was their first Christmas and it was white!!! Pretty special I think!!!