Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kinslee and Ava's Play date

Ava and Kinslee had their first play date last Friday. We took lunch to Janaye and Chance while the girls "played/slept". Then Amber came in town to meet Miss Kinslee so we got two dates in one day!!!

Look how much fun they are having! hahaLove at second sight!
Best Friends!

Ava is trying to figure out what this "thing" is that is taking the attention away from her!
Amber and her girls!


I need one of those phones!
Aren't we cute!?!?!
Tonight Ava played and played with her toys! I got all of them out after she played with a rattle for about a hour! (that is a long time for a 3 month old! And yes I said 3 months my baby girl is 3 MONTHS!!!)
Tuckered out after all the fun with Amber and Kinslee
I couldn't pick which one to print so yall let me know which one..
I missed the wear a dark shirt memo


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wish we lived close to play!!!

Janaye said...

How about the second one since my mouth isn't wide open like it is in the first!