Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kinslee Jordan Widman aka best friend

Welcome to this world Miss Kinslee Jordan Widman!!! Chance and Janaye welcomed their baby girl Monday 6 lbs 11 oz!!! I always kind of laughed inside when people said they couldn't remember their kids being so small...sadly I said this when I held Kinslee! haha and to think Ava is only 2 1/2 months!!!


Ava couldn't wait to meet her new best friend...really her only friend haha. David brought her up to work when I got off work. She is so pretty!!! I can't wait for all the playdates!!!


Shh I had to sneak a couple of my very cute baby in...

Thanks Aunt Meredith for my super cute dress!!! sorry your team didn't win.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow she is getting big. And don't think I will let that last picture with Meredith's clothes slide

Janaye said...

I love it! Kinslee and Ava are BFF!!! :D

Janaye said...

OMG, you spelled my last name wrong!! Bad friend, bad friend...