Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm Back!

Wow so it has been a month since I have posted! I can't believe it...where does time go? I feel like I have been going nonstop but then when I look back I can't remember what I have been up to...how sad is that!

We the last post was about my grandpa. So I guess I should start there. He is still in the rehab hosipital and they are hoping to get him out on Wednesday. He is just trying to get his strength back. He is a lucky man to still be with us. And praise God that he is...I'm selfish and just not ready to lose him yet.

Ava has turned 8 months...that little baby on the top of my blog is getting closer and closer to that 1!!! It is crazy how fast they grow! (more on her later).

Last weekend I finally left Ava (over night) and went to a scrapbooking retreat! It started Friday at noon and ended Sunday around noon! It was so much fun getting to pull all your stuff out and work nonstop, having nothing else to do (well but to get a massage, eat and get into the hottub)! I was able to have some wonderful mother daughter time with my mom, and can't wait till the next one!

Last night was Jennifer Andrews (one of my best friends from high school) wedding. She looked so beautiful! It was so much fun getting to catch up with all my friends. There is 5 of us girls that we try to get together for dinner every few months, but last night was the first time for all of us to meet eachother's husbands. It amazes me that no matter how much we all grow and change, we are still able to stay friends. Our little group started back when we were in 6th grade as flute players...that's 15 years ago! I just pray that we are able to keep our friendships no matter what.

I think that is it for now. I'm still in the SLOW process of changing over to my new computer and getting my pictures uploaded to this computer. So maybe one day I will be able to get pictures posted.

Have a good night.

No comments: