Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

8 Months!

I can't believe that she is 8 months!!! So much has changed. Plus I didn't do a 7 month post so this will kind of be a combo post.

At 8 months she weighs 15 lbs 4 oz 26 1/2 inches long.
Wears size 6 clothes, (7 months she was in 3-6)
Size 2 diaper still
Drinks 6 1/2 to 7 oz of breast milk 4 times a day (at 7 months it was 6 1/2)
Eating 3 oz of food twice a day (apples, bananas, pears, peaches, avacodos, peas, carrots, sweet potatos and green beans)
She started clapping the day before David graduated (May 8th right before 7 months)
Started crawling right at 7 months
Pulling up at about 7 1/2 months
Her first "words" were Baba ba ba...singing to Barbara Ann second came mama, then her first thing to do on Father's day while David was changing her diaper she said dada!

I think that is it for now. Like I said in the last post I will have to post pictures later.

No comments: