Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Picture catch up!

Picture catch up!!! David and I have been so busy lately! We were gone for a week to work at Sooner Youth Camp, working, David is putting VBS on this week, AVA! But I'm hoping to start bloging again! So here it goes!!!

Look at those baby blues!!! Happy 4th of July!!!
yes this is outfit 3/5...but look at my new toy! A play table!!! Thanks Grammy

I can also now "dance" really I just shake my head no to the music!
Splish splash I was taking a bath...in Bonnie's water bowl!
We went home for a wedding and got to have a really fun play date with Sydney! (I grew up with her mom and they are 4 days apart!)

Poor Ava got beat up by Sydney
Me, Sydney, Nicole and Ava Kate
Some reason it won't let me get rid of this repeat...so just enjoy it!oh my sweet sweet baby girl is getting soo big! (and this is over a month old!!!)

No comments: