Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my baby meets one of my "babies"

While we were in Irving I happen to see on facebook (man you got to love facebook) that the Stewart's were in town for the weekend. If you don't know who they are...I started babysitting them when I was 11 years old...Keep in mind that the girls were 3 week old twins, and Ethan was a very ADHD 2 1/2 year old! What was Monica thinking leaving me home with them!!! Anyways they moved when they were in first grade. And thanks to facebook I have been able to keep up with them. Man those kids were my babies!

This time we were only able to meet up with Monica and Ashley. Allison and Ethan skipped out and went to Six Flags.

This is Ashley. She is now 15 yrs old (Man I'm old!!!) She got to learn how to change I diaper on Ava...just like I learned on her!



Group picture with Monica. Nicole was my partner in crime playing with the girls. If I couldn't watch them then she got to.
Ok so during this play date once again Sydney picked on poor little Ava...I don't know if you remember the last one...but Sydney kept pulling Ava down and pushing her over. Well this time she would just out of the blue look at Ava and scream!...of course Ava would pause for a second and just cry and cry...it was soooo sad but yet very funny. Well here is a picture of it Poor little Ava!
I can't believe how old the girls are 15!!! and Ethan is now 18!!!! Gosh I'm so freaking old! Thank you facebook for letting us stay connected!













No comments: