Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Ava and Addy

A few weeks ago I went home to help out my mom and watch Addy for a couple of days. It was so much time getting spend time with her. I haven't spent this much time with her since she was born! (how sad!!!) Here are a few pictures from my camera...more to come when I figure out how to get them off of kodake!


This was our attempt to get a Sassy and grandbabies picture...Sadly this was the best one...I guess that is what happens when you are working with a 9 month and 18 month. Before bed every night we sat down and watched praise baby...Addy would just melt into my mom's arms.



Love at first sight! Addy loves giving Ava hugs!


I love playing in the grass with my Addy


Here is my future!!! (I love that Ava's tounge is sticking out in this picture)

Am I dirty??? EVERY night we went and played outside and ate dirt...Sorry Shannon for the dirty clothes.


Sassy and Ava swinging





This table is the best toy Sassy has in her whole house!


No comments: