Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

Every year we get together with Garrett and Stacy and carve pumpkins...Well every year but last year since we had a 1 1/2 week old and we were in Dallas for a funneral. This year David and I branched out and did a ghost instead of just doing a face...you will see it is AWESOME!!!

I don't know what it is about silly little holiday activities but I sure do LOVE them...It's a toss up between pumpkin carving and dying Easter egss for being my favorite.

Garrett and Stacy doing their boring face pumpkin.
The best part...pulling the guts out!

Before

David working hard on our ghost

See isn't it AWESOME!!!! I am sooo proud of us for being able to do it...and it ended up being super easy!




Us with our pumpkin! The little one is Ava's...she is totally in love with it and walks around the house with all the time.



The East with their pumpkin
I can't wait to put Ava in her Ladybug outfit and take her trick or treating (so mommy can have some candy!!!)

No comments: