Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Cancer Services 5K run, walk, WADDLE!!!

Last Saturday was the Cancer Network Services 5 K run, walk, WADDLE (that is what I was planning on doing). That's right planning on waddling since we didn't get to do it :( For some reason I really like walking 5Ks...yes walking b/c I don't do ANY training for them what so ever! haha. It got rained out! It was POURING soooo hard, and they kept saying no we are going to do it...I think we were going to have to swim it since all the roads were flooded! They finally canceled it when some lighting struck some powerlines right across the street!!!

But we still managed to have some fun. We left and went and had breakfast then Hobby Lobby shopping for our Bunco Hats (more to come on that!!!)

This is Allison (did you think it was me???? Everyone at work can't tell us apart). Her mom and Cannon.
The waddlers, Allison, my boss Marla, her daughter Shelby, Missy, Kim and me! Thank you ladies for showing up and supporting our patients!!! I think we were able to minister for a couple of our patients family members that morning!





No comments: