Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jacob is Loved!

I love being reminded how loved we are! Not that I ever have my doubts about it, but it's so nice being reminded. What is even better is that both of our children are even more loved!!! Everyone thank you so much for coming and seeing us in the hospital. (Poor Jacob is already getting the second child treatment. With Ava you could barely step into the door without getting your picture taken...There are so many people who came and I didn't get pictures of them. So sad!)

Jacob and Pappy Sassy and Jacob
Amber!
This picture makes me smile!!! Typical Ava NAKED!!! I thought this was just a problem at home...guess not Anna, Ava and Jacob
Joe and Jacob
Janaye!!!
Stacy! It was so nice having a friend to be pregnant with. Even better Isaiah came 2 weeks early making our boys only 2 weeks apart!!!
Garrett and David
My amazing boss Marla! I can't believe I didn't get pictures of all my other P7 girls!
What an amazing best friend. Cameron was there for the birth of both of our kids. Thanks for being there for David.
GrandPops
Grammy!

No comments: