Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Random pictures post

I hate how blogger doesn't upload pictures in the order you upload them...oh well. This is just a bunch of random pictures from the first few weeks of Jacob's life.

Ava reading the ToysRUs ad to Jacob. So sweet.
The first few weeks that we were home Ava wouldn't let us take her "rickards" This is one of the rare ones of her face.
Best friend Isaiah Garrett East made his way 2 weeks early!
Boys and their boys!
Jacob's first Dr.'s apt.
Such a big helper! Ava "helping" daddy caring Jacob. (I don't know what is wrong with my camera it seems like all of my pictures are coming out so dark.)
Our first outing. It was very last minute after a long day by myself...that explains poor Ava's hair!
Jacob's first mavericks game...real impressed
So sweet
Grammy gave Ava her very own make up at the hospital. She LOVES it!

No comments: