Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

April-ish

In April we had a Ava date...No Jacob allowed!  Sesame Street Live came to Abilene...Elmo make music.  Poor thing we had to wake her up from her nap so the before pictures aren't the best. But once the show started she was a different person.
 



 Most of y'all know that I work on the cancer floor and that Relay for life is very special event for me every year.  This year was a little different because I was still on maternity leave so I wasn't as involved as I'm normally am.  This year we had AWESOME shirts!!!
(Nita, Ava and me)
 Cannon

 Marla, me and Allison (my boss and twin)
 It is always sooooo cold!!!   I'm wearing my sweat shirt on my legs! Jacob was there too, some how he didn't make it into any of the pictures.  This year was the first time we didn't stay all night. We couldn't tough out the freezing weather!!!
 Play time!
 Jason's church gave them a zoo membership to the zoo so we have been able to spend LOTS of time at the zoo this year.  Ava LOVES the train
 While I was on leave I some how managed to get the kids to the park a few times a week all by myself!!! (super mom! lol) I figured out the best time was as soon as Ava woke up before it got hot and busy!

 Isaiah and Jacob...I got to pretend that I had twins one day for a few hours... once again super mom...I was able to nurse Jacob and feed Isaiah a bottle at one time!  That was a site to see!!!



 Happy Birthday Paul!!! Thanks for being a awesome uncle and loving my babies!!!
 Great Nana, Grammy, Pops and uncle Paul came in town.  We got a new freezer so of course we had to build a awesome fort! 
 Me, Pops, and uncle Paul were even able to make!
 LOL!!!! Helping Paul out of the tunnel!
 Grammy, Great Nana, and Ava

 Great Nana and the kiddos

No comments: