Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 7, 2012

Baby shower!

Hello blogger world...I'm back and we will see how long it last this time! LOL.  Lots of catching up to do.  Lets start back in January...  My wonderful friends Janaye and Amber had a baby shower for me and little Jacob.  Mustache theme. We even made a super cute scrapbook titles...Jacob I "mustache" ask you a question. Each guest made a page with a question on it. Each year you ask him the same question and see how they change over the years! Super cute!!!


 Ava and Carlee (Allison's daughter)
 Janaye, Kelsey, Kelly, and Stacy
 Ava working on her page, I believe hers says "what is your favorite thing to do with your sister"
(side note look how straight her hair is!!! It's now SUPER curly)


 My besties!!! Janaye and Amber

No comments: