Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Last of Feb and first of March

I think to catch up I'm just going to do it month by month...Be ready for picture over load and little words...and keep in mind I'm doing this with a sleepy 6 month old in my arms and a almost 3 yr old running around!
 
I love this picture of Ava holding Jacob!
 Meeting Amber!
 Snuggle time with daddy

 Tummy time is always more fun with sister!!!
 During spring break Daddy had to play catch up in school so we went to Sassy's house to get out of the way.  We got to spend lots of time with Grammy helping her out after surgery and lots of play time with Sassy.

On Jacob's 1 month bday we got to go meet his great granny (Michael's mom)
 Sassy got Ava her very first ice cream cone!

 Jacob's 1 month bday party!
 Of course Daddy facetimed in with us!
 Ava took LOTS of bubble baths in Sassy's big tub...I couldn't believe it she started putting her face in and  not screaming to death with her hair being washed!


 Play date with Isaiah
 One of my best friends from high school got married in March so we braved it and took both kids to it!
 Jennifer and Jacob
 Ava and Daddy danced the night away...she didn't even want cake b/c she was dancing so much!!!
 Ava couldn't wait to meet the princess!!! She was GLOWING when she got to dance around the dance floor with Princess Chelsea!
 Group picture!!! (me, Jennifer, Chelsea, and Molly...we missed Joanna)
 After driving back home from Irving, I went to change her diaper and she informed me that she didn't wear diapers anymore just panties!!! (keep in mind we hadn't even really talk to her yet about potty training) So we went with it and she did AWESOME!!! She even pooped in the potty a few times...but then stopped that part...Feel free to comment on how to get her to poop in it!


No comments: