Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Halloween (part 1)

 
Every year Disablitly Resources has a small pumpkin patch.  I couldn't wait to go this year, I had to work last year so I missed out on the fun.  Ava LOVED all the different size pumpkins and picking one out based on their sizes for all of us.
 

 Even Jacob loved the pumpkins!

 Poor Jacob wasn't too sure of these pumpkins...I think he was having flash backs to when school stuck him into a pumpkin! (if you don't know what I'm talking about look at my facebook)
 They loved the wagon!
 mmm this pumpkin is yummy!!!



Every holiday gets better and better now that Ava knows what is going on.  This year she is really into halloween! Last year we didn't do anything b/c she wouldn't wear her costume.

No comments: