Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 16, 2012

Maternity pictures...just a year late!

I don't know why us pregnant momma's insist on getting maternity pictures done...I guess so we can remember what we look like at fattest to motivate us to get back to prepregancy weight...who knows.  Missy was so sweet and took my maternity pictures again, this time at her house.  She does such a great job.
 
 




 I can't believe how much she has changed in a year! Straight hair with bangs and such a baby face! 


 I love these with David and Ava in the background!!!



 I don't remember being this BIG!!! It's amazing how fast you forget!
 I love that Ava always thought she had a baby in her tummy, and that she wanted pictures of her baby too.




 Love this picture!

 
Change of subject...Please be praying for Rex and his family.  He is a 10 yr old dying of a brain tumor in Abilene.  He has been on hospice but he doesn't have much longer.  He family has asked for prayer that God takes him soon and peacefully.  Can you image ever having to ask for those prayers. If you would like to read his story its at www.caringbridge.org/vistrexfleming
 

No comments: