Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Get that Fly!


Tonight while we were sitting around we noticed that Penny started to go crazy. Well tonight we learned that she does not like flys!!! Turn up the volume it's funny. Keep in mind that this dog never barks or makes a noise!







I hope you enjoyed those as much we did. Anyways today was a good day although I did miss David a bunch. ( I was really David sick today) but I made it. This afternoon I went and got my hair done for a trail run of wedding hair and I hated it! This is the newest lessons I have learned about weddings...So now we are back to trying to find someone to do my hair for the wedding. I think that I'm just going to do my myself for Tuesday (bridal pics!) Anyways here is the new hair cut (after I fixed it)...she did do a good job on it...just not the style.


Hope everyone has a good weekend, mine is going to be CRAZY busy...sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Paul Ayres said...

I love the videos of Penny, their so cute. just to let you know, I also have a blog now at Paulayres.blogspot.com

You have inspired me!!!