Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

You have all been waiting for it...

Or at least David has. So the old lady who lives next to my parents has always taken care of her yard making sure it looked its best. Well now that her son-in-law lives with her I think he has taken over the yard b/c since he has moved in some weird things have been happening...take a look for yourself.
Does it not look like a fresh grave! I like the half dead random flowers the best. Anyways so an update on what has been going on. Yesterday I got to have lunch with one of my nursing school friends. And then last night I took care of Gus and Janie. I felt bad b/c I didn't really want to go over there last night. but it never fails that someway once I'm there I love being over there. They have been such a blessing in my life and taught me so many things. Now the good stuff...mom's birthday was this month so we got to go to the Keg..an amazing steak place. (they send out a free coupon for your birthday month and you get a free steak and lobster!) Ok so I keep losing my internet so I'm going to post it before I lose this...again

1 comment:

David said...

Haha!! it really does look like a fresh grave, maybe someone is really buried there!! Let's go be grave diggers when I get back home!!