Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Greetings from Conway

Today was moving day...for David.  He is moving to do an internship with my brother for the summer.  The scary thing is for the first two weeks he is living with Jason!  I don't know how I feel about them getting that close haha.   We were very blessed with a nice drive it only rained the last 20 minutes or so.  Once we got to Conway Jason showed David around the town a little and where he will be staying in a few weeks.  Tonight while we were watching a movie a few of the boys from the youth group wanted to make David feel welcomed so they came over  and silly stringed him!!!  I think it is going to be a good summer for him.  I'm so glad that I am getting these last few days with David...I don't have to fly back until tuesday night...I'm going to miss him so much this summer.  Be praying for David this summer...

No comments: