Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summer Kick Off

I'm still at Jason's with David.  I am so glad that I got to come up here and have these last few days with him.  I think it is going to be hard to leave on Tuesday but it will be worth it because David is going to get to learn so much this summer...about himself, God and the youth.  Today was the summer kick off for the youth group.  It started with the new 6 graders coming to class at church where David got to meet everyone.  Then finally they started the summer off right with a pool party!  (Me and Shannon were smart not getting in the freezing cold water).  David of course being the intern had no choice but to get in haha.  I think the kids like him so far and will keep him busy this summer which is good...in fact he is already busy and is out with them now doing who knows what. 
Side note: I am so ready to have this cold junk stuff gone...I'm sick of not being able to breath!  Have a good holiday!

No comments: