Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bridal Pictures!

Ok it's not really my bridal pictures...I just wanted to be mean to David! These are the amazing flowers from my bridal pictures. I think that my is the most amazing person ever (when it comes to flowers) she did this in less than 10 mins. Ok so what I wanted to really post are a couple of the gifts that we got from our shower last Thursday. David couldn't be there to see what we got so I'm showing him the ones that he didn't know what they were.

Chelsea the coolest person in the world b/c she got us a hotdog roller!!! Also got us this super mustard and ect holder. I think it will be super cute at our Christmas Dinner!!! (you can't really see it well but it as a napkin holder on the side)
Jennifer got us these super cute pillows!

Once again we were blessed and my mom's office gave us a wedding shower. More people showed up that I ever imaged. Plus my four best friends from high school were all there. We got so many nice things and I can't wait for to move into our new house and get to use all our wonderful things.


No comments: