Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

A month later

Ok so how do you celebrate passing your HESI and that you finally get to graduate??? Of course you go and paint potery!!! The day that I found out David and I set out to celebrate and have all of this fun...


Sadly since I hadn't had free time in so long I didn't know what to do with spare time... So as we were driving around we drove past the painting place and had so much fun...


As you can see David painted a dino...and I painted this "salsa bowl" I dont know what they were thinking naming that...did you see the size of that thing?







Anyways a month later I went in a picked them up and these are the end product! David's came out so cute!!!




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm proud that you figured out how to put up links! I forgot I was supposed to email you and tell you that. Oops!

David said...

HEY! You changed the way your blog looks! I can't wait to meet my Dino!