Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer Plans

So today I finally started to pack my apartment up. Still can't believe that I am moving over the next few weeks to a place that I will be living with my HUSBAND! It's crazy! It is only two months away (as of tomorrow). I also took Penny on a walk...she was a pretty good sport about it. We made it about half way around before she was about to pass out. We cut across campus and when we got to the GATA fountain she just sat down in the water and just rolled around in it...(this is coming from the dog who doesn't really like water)

Anyways this afternoon I made a summer todo list...here it is
1. go 30 days without eating fast food...(I'm on day two)
2. Learn to cook 5 new meals...feel free to send me ideas
3. lose 10 lbs
4. pass my NCLEX (the first time)
5. Read 4 books (that's a lot for me!)
6. walk 3 times a week
7. save as much money as possible
8. finish my thank you notes by the end of June
9. stop drinking cokes again.

So those are my summer goals...we will see how it goes...I got to get back to packing.
I start working tomorrow! I can't believe it

No comments: