Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

I finally put on my big girl panties

Today I put on my big girl panties and went to my first day of my first big girl job! Oh course it was boring listening to dumb random stuff that has nothing to do with anything...or it was something that I have heard before...(the first day of every semester during school). Tomorrow I take my PBDS test. And I know yall don't know what that is...but to tell you the truth neither do I! I do know that if we don't do good on it we have a second chance then you are gone!!! So be praying for me.

Tonight Penny and I went to Janaye's house for a play date with Jennifer Hines puppy. They had so much fun chasing eachother all around their brand new house. It was a good night to let Penny get all of her energy out and I thought she would come home and fall asleep but no...she is wide awake and playing with her toys!

Ok time to go take a bubble bath!!!!!!! Oh by the way I did amazing today on my no fast food!!! Day 3...sad to report I drank a lot of coke to get my by today. So back to day 0 of that.

No comments: