Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

what a week

This has been such a busy week! Monday I had my employee health stuff in Abilene. Then drove back that day and got my nails done for my bridal pictures. Then Tuesday my aunt came in town for the day to plan wedding stuff. We did so much it made my head hurt! We planned everything for the wedding and reception...It is going to be so beatiful! Then Tuesday I had my bridal pictures. It was so much fun Stacie and Derek did a great job. You can see them in a few weeks on their website. Yesterday I realized that I needed to start packing...but not just packing to go to school...because I'm not in school anymore. So I started packing up my room to move! Can you believe it I am really moving out of my parents house. It was exciting to think about but yet so scary and sad. Tonight I have my mom's work shower. I can't wait there are a lot of people that are coming that I don't get to see a whole lot so I am more excited about that then getting gifts! Ok I got to go do some more laundry...have a good afternoon!

No comments: