Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Bonus

What does a family of only two eaters do with a Christmas bonus of a 14 lb turkey?!?!? You have a Pot luck with friends!!! Last year I got a turkey but it was a precooked and only 8 lbs so it wasn't too bad for just us...this year a uncooked 14 lb!!! What in the world!!! I just stuck it in the freezer and said I would save it for when we have a lot of company. Well our freezer is no longer for us and it is only for Ava since all you can fit in there is breast milk!!! (which is a good problem) So the turkey was kicked out of the freezer and had no choice to cook it. Here are a few pics from our pot luck...

Ava loves her two Abilene uncles...Chris

and Garrettyumm yummm dinner time!!! (David, Katie, and Chris)
(Morgan, Josh, Stacy and Garrett)
I managed to cook it..thanks mom for answering all my thousands of phone calls!) Now if only we knew how to cut it!!!
Man I make a pretty turkey!!! (don't get any ideas of me cooking Thanksgiving!!! That was the grossest think I have ever cooked...no one told me that I would have to stick my hand and pull a neck out!!! GROSS!!!!!)

No comments: