Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Some where over the rainbow...

Yesterday was Ava's first day of "school" at Rainbow Bible School. She is going to be going twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I believe this is such a God thing. When we started looking into Rainbow they told us it would be a 18 month waiting list...keep in mind David and I weren't even married at that time haha! Anyways, David had a Jan. short course and I was going to be able to work on Sunday and Sat. but we had to have some one for one day this week and we couldn't find anyone...to the point that Vicki Penn was going to come and stay with us one day! We got a call a week before Christmas saying they had a opening for us!!! and that she would start the week that we needed help!!! Praise God!!!

Poor David had to be the one that had to drop her off...pretty much he will be doing all of the dropping off and picking up since they aren't open before or after I go to work. When he picked her up she was as happy as could be and playing with a playmat thing! I'm so glad she had a good time and that she will be able to interact with kids her age.

The only bad thing that happened was we just used the wipes that they had...well poor little Ava has a VERY sensitive bottom...and it breaks out sooo easy! But it is already clearing up and we are taking our own wipes tomorrow.

Now I got to get back to cooking dinner...Turkey Pot Pie...left over turkey from my Christmas bonus...It has already served 8 people once and we still have a bunch left!!!

1 comment:

Katey said...

I LOVE that she's at Rainbow! I went there when I was her age, and then I taught there my Senior Year at ACU. It's a great place!