Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Can you believe it!?!?

Can you believe it?!?! Look at that little timeline at the top of my blog...can you believe how close it is to that 1!?!?! Where did my baby girl go? Well it is time to do Ava's 9 month post (late I know...)



They did her 9 month appointment at 8 months so I don't have any new stats...but we got on the scale the other day and she was 17 1/2 lbs!!!

-she is eating 3 bottles a day (7 oz of milk--no longer breast milk since TXU turn our power off while we were in Irving causing 3 months of milk to spoil the same week I stopped pumping!!!)

-eating 3 meals a day about 5-6 oz of baby food that I am making. She eats most fruits and veggies, and has started eating turkey and chicken. Still doesn't have a favorite food that I have noticed.

-Wears size 3 diapers and 6 month clothes.

-not sure on shoes...I haven't put any on her in a LONG time.

-no new words really, but LOVES her voice-screaming and just talking like crazy.

-favorite toy is the coffee table...and LOVES to take EVERYTHING off the table. Such a good little helper on keeping it clean! She also loves to play ring around the table...and chases whatever we keep moving around the table.

-Every now and then will stand without holding onto anything. Takes steps with help.

-Napping very well (finally) one morning and one afternoon each lasting about 2-3 hours. Still goes to bed around 8 and gets up around 6:30.

I just can't believe how fast she is growing up. We are already starting to plan her first bday party! I also can't believe how fast summer has come and gone. David starts grad school in a week and a half. Ava starts back to school next week. And I start my cake classes next Monday!!! I can't wait. It should of started this week but it got postponed, which was ok b/c....

Monday David and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. Garrett and Stacy were able to watch her while we went to dinner and a movie. We are so blessed to have such great friends who are willing to help us out! Well David just got home...once again I will try to post pictures soon. Have a great rest of the week!



No comments: